frogshollow cabin accommodation at flaxtonbed & breakfast accommodation in a secluded garden setting in the Sunshine Coast hinterland near Montville
frogshollow cabin was built in 2012. It is totally separate to our house on the property and provides very comfortable self contained guest accommodation for up to 5 people. It faces north to catch the winter sun and view, and has great cross ventilation in summer breezes. A log fire gives a wonderful warmth on a cool winter’s evening. A full length verandah overlooks a native garden and extends into the canopy of the virgin rainforest to the side.
Sleeping & Clothes
- queen sized bed
- double bed sized sofa bed
- single bed
- sheets, pillows, doonas etc provided for all beds
- washing facilities available and clothes line
- iron and board
- coffee machine
- tea making facilities
- stove with oven
- pots & pans
- glassware, cutlery & crockery
- full size bathroom
- shower and toilet
- 2 vanity basins
- soap, shampoo and conditioner
- open, light and airy
- 6 seat dining table
- outdoor table and chair setting on deck
- gas BBQ on deck
Heating and Cooling
- freestanding wood burning slow combustion fire
- timber for fire
- gas heater
- outdoor heater on deck
- fans and excellent cross ventillation
- 32″ LCD tv
- soundbar with bluetooth connectivity
- cards and board games
Internet & Workspace
- separate desk for laptop/work
- smoke alarm
- fire extinguisher & fire blanket
- first aid kit
- carbon monoxide alarm
Tariff is $160/night for most of the year for up to 2 people, and an additional $25/night for any additional guests. Please contact us to check availability.
A full refund will be given for a booking cancellation up to 1 day prior to arrival.
No pets please, there are pets living here already.
Dedicated onsite parking.
Minimum stay is 1 night and maximum stay is 14 days.